Where to get more Jamgrid Sound Packs?

Looking for Jamgrid Soundpacks, there are several can i buy or create my own ?

Currently there are 3 Sound Packs for JamGrid r available for all kind of subscription free/premiumd. The function of creating users’ Sample Packs for JamGrid is in the development process.

One more Free Sound Pack “Amped Soundscapes” is now available and has been added to JamGrid Sound Kits. The Sound Pack was created with Amped Studio instruments, filled with ambient synths and various Fx to create a cinematic, atmospheric space. It is available for all subscription plans.

I have been looking for some cinematic ambience and discovered JamGrid Soundscapes Pack, got some ideas :bulb: from there. It is possible to use JamGrid loops and samples individually… /Library/Free/JamGrid/Amped Soundscapes

Since this topic related to JamGrid glad to announce that 5th Sound Pack for JamGrid “Reese Dubstep” is live in the Studio . Happy Jamming!

Is it free ?

Currently JamGrid is available for users with all types of subscription! and now has 5 Sound kits that are free as well. These Sound Packs can be used with JamGrid , or samples and loops from it can be used individually

Check recent updates of JamGrid. Time to jam with JamGrid