How to start making tracks

Here is the simplest tutorial to make your first step: How To Make Music Online. Then you could watch Video Tutorials and read some tutorials here: Manual

how do I start making tracks

I would start by just messing around with the audio library, there is a ton of stuff in there. I recommend using one of the kits they have in there too it makes things easy, and you know it will sound good.

Here is the simplest tutorial to make your first step: How To Make Music Online. Then you could watch and read some tutorials here: Video Tutorials - Ampedstudio

1 Like

yeas. agree with advice above, start with Library is a good point… Drag and dropp loops to a sequencer, combine it into something new, find your tempo ,explore Studio Devices, Fx and Instruments of the studio. Drumpler for making beats , have some interesting Synthensizers such as OBXD and Volt… All works pretty same as any other music production softwares…so getting started here is more than enought for begginner, can easy switch to more advance software later if need…

or in the sound library there is a Demo Projects folder, just choose some project, right-click on it, the project will open in an editable low-level view

Just discovered an XY beat tool. Nice grooves generator … it works in link with Drumpler , using it as a sample bank for the beats… Select Drumpler in Devices and then select XY beats from top left menu, switching presets in drumpler and XY beats … that’s fun.2023-02-01T20:00:00Z2023-02-01T20:00:00Z

Drumpler now is really cool, tho… much more effective in production with editable Kits !! :rocket: :rocket: